Cumming Neck and Back Injury Attorneys
Neck and back injuries are some of the most debilitating injuries an accident victim can suffer. Because all physical motion originates from the body’s core, injuries to the neck and back can seriously affect your range of motion and can alter the way you move through life. If someone else’s negligence leaves you with a neck or back injury, don’t hesitate to reach out to an experienced Cumming or Forsyth County personal injury attorney today for the help you need.
Accidents that Cause Neck and Back Injuries
While nearly any kind of accident can lead to a neck or back injury, they are most closely connected to accidents such as the following:
- Traffic accidents – including car, truck, motorcycle, bike, scooter, and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents on the job – especially construction and manufacturing work
- Slip and fall accidents – both on level ground and from heights, such as staircases, ladders, scaffolding, and other high places
After any type of accident, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. Our team is ready to guide you on the right path to full physical and financial recovery.
Types of Neck and Back Injuries
Neck and back injuries are often caused by an injury to the spine, and they are often exceptionally painful and can require extensive medical treatment. We can help you find the right medical professionals who will guide you on your path to recovery. Sometimes, neck and back injuries can leave their victims in chronic pain and with a decreased range of motion that inhibits their ability to fully enjoy life. We know this can be a devastating situation.
If the injury you’ve sustained is a spinal injury that is “complete,” you will experience paralysis in the area of the body below the injury site on your spine. Paralysis is a permanent injury that can alter your life, hopes, and dreams in only a moment. Not only is paralysis an extremely serious condition with extremely serious consequences, but it also commonly comes with secondary health concerns that include breathing complications and loss of bladder and bowel control. Paralysis is permanently debilitating and necessitates a lifetime of ongoing health care and therapy. The negative emotional, physical, and financial consequences of paralysis, in fact, are difficult to adequately calculate.
Neck and Back Injuries and Their Effects on Your Life
If you’ve suffered a neck or back injury that was caused by another person, the injury is very likely to affect your life in important ways, including the possibility of all the following:
- You may face mounting medical costs in your efforts to reach your fullest physical recovery.
- You may experience lost wages on the job during your potentially lengthy recovery period. Further, these neck and back injuries are often so serious that they decrease your estimated earnings into the future and can even derail your career permanently.
- You may find the emotional pain and suffering associated with your back or neck injury as difficult to overcome as the associated financial and physical damages.
An Experienced Cumming Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
If someone else’s negligence leaves you with a neck or back injury, our dedicated Forsyth County personal injury attorneys at Banks, Stubbs & McFarland LLP are committed to helping you reach your fullest recovery. Your case is important, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at (770) 887-1209 for more information today.