Suwanee Car Accident Attorney
If you’ve suffered injuries in a Suwanee car accident due to someone else’s negligence and need to be reimbursed for all your medical expenses and lost income, you are probably confused and wondering how you can possibly support your family and pay your bills when you can’t go back to work. What about compensation for the injuries themselves?
If you are in the dark about how you can get the money to cover your car accident-related expenses, you’re legally entitled to demand compensation from the negligent party’s insurer. The Suwanee car accident attorneys of Banks, Stubbs & McFarland will evaluate your case and pursue just compensation for all of your damages. We will go over all the details of your case and help you understand your options for recovering the money you need and deserve in a complimentary consultation with us.
Our Suwanee car accident attorneys have represented countless clients in motor vehicle crashes throughout Georgia for over 30 years, and they have more than 200 years of combined experience.
Types of Injuries Our Suwanee Car Accident Attorneys Handle
Our Suwanee car accident attorneys can help you receive compensation for these injuries:
- Broken bones
- Brain injuries
- Severe lacerations and bruises
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
It’s imperative to note that you may not feel the full effects of some injuries until they have worsened. One such injury is a traumatic brain injury, which can take days or weeks to manifest symptoms and result in irreversible brain damage if not treated properly and promptly. In a prior case handled by this firm, an older woman declined medical treatment at the accident scene but then developed a headache upon arrival at home. She decided to seek medical treatment and the hospital admitted her and tragically she ultimately passed away from her invisible head injuries. This is why getting medical attention immediately after an accident is vital.
Besides being important to your health, seeking prompt medical care is also crucial for your injury claim. The longer you delay going to the doctor, the higher the chance the liable party’s insurer will use this delay as a reason for delaying, reducing, or denying your claim. The insurer might argue your injuries resulted from something else or that you must have had pre-existing injuries because you did not seek medical attention right away.
Our Attorneys Can Recover Damages Resulting From Your Suwanee Car Accident
Injuries from car crashes can range from minor to catastrophic, putting injured victims in the hospital and out of work as they recover from their injuries. Meanwhile, they lose income and their medical bills and other expenses start to pile up. Our Suwanee car accident attorneys can work quickly to recover the losses you incurred from all the liable parties that caused them.
Financial compensation can offer you some peace knowing that the negligent party will be held liable for your damages. While the damages you can recover will ultimately depend on the specific circumstances of your claim, in general, you can pursue compensation for monetary and non-monetary losses, such as:
- Current, past, and future medical expenses, including emergency services, hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic tests, prescriptions, assistive devices, physical therapy, chiropractic care, expenses for doctor appointments, etc.
- Lost income
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Expenses for replacing or repairing property
- Emotional distress
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disfigurement, scarring, or impairment
We can also help recover damages in a wrongful death claim if a loved one was killed in a car accident including:
- Burial, funeral, or cremation expenses
- All medical expenses the decedent incurred after the accident and before the death
- Pre-death pain and suffering from the crash
- Full value of the life that was lost including loss of companionship, comfort, protection, consortium, support, etc.
- Attorney’s fees
- Punitive damages
We know how overwhelming it can be to find the money to cover your medical treatments and other expenses and be unable to work due to your injuries. Your expenses can pile up in a snap, and it’s unfair to be stuck with paying for all of these because a negligent person or individual injured you.
Our Suwanee car accident attorneys fully understand the complexities and the ins and outs of identifying and calculating damages. We’ll go through all of it with you and make you the insurance company makes you whole for all of your losses.
What Our Suwanee Car Accident Attorneys Can Do For You
When you work with the Suwanee car accident attorneys of Banks, Stubbs & McFarland, they will handle all aspects of your case so that you can focus on getting well. You just need to focus on taking care of yourself and recovering from your injuries. When our attorneys manage your case, they will:
- Explain your legal rights and options for recovering financial compensation and how Georgia laws apply to your specific situation
- Collect evidence that will support your claim for damages, such as videos, photos, police reports, witness statements, etc.
- Identify all the parties that may be held liable for your damages and prove their negligence
- Identify all insurance that may be available to pay your damages.
- Retain any necessary expert witnesses to prove the liability for the accident or the damages involved
- Take care of the paperwork, documentation, and notices involved in your case and meet the legal deadlines
- File a claim or lawsuit against the liable parties
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance provider and lawyers
- Litigate the claims and proceed through a jury trial
From the moment we discuss your case in a free consultation, we will begin working on your case to protect your right to maximum compensation for all the losses you incurred because of the car accident. You should know that insurance companies often will not play fair and are not above using underhanded tactics to protect their interests and bottom line. They may attempt to trick you into saying something that may hurt your case to reduce your compensation or deny your claim altogether.
With our Suwanee car accident attorneys on your side and handling all discussions with the liable party, we can make sure that this does not happen to you. If negotiations fail because the insurance company refuses to pay out the compensation you deserve, we will head to trial and fight for your rights in court.
Reach Out to Our Seasoned Suwanee Car Accident Attorneys Now
To learn more about your case and options to receive justice and maximum financial compensation for your losses, contact Banks, Stubbs & McFarland today. We will ensure that you get compensation for all the physical, financial, and emotional damages that you sustained due to another’s negligent actions.
Schedule your free case review with our Suwanee car accident attorneys by calling our office at 770-887-1209 or sending us a message online.